About the Center
The Center for Ethical Organizational Cultures provides resources for ethical leadership. The Center provides for instructional and training resources as well as a vibrant speaker series. The Center also supports the research mission of the Harbert College of Business and sponsors a student organization.
Check out some of the latest activity from the Center below!
- Wells Fargo's Organizational Culture: Can You Bank on It?
- According to an expansive New York Times article published March 9, Wells Fargo continues to struggle to address concerns both inside and outside the organization related to ethical behavior and employee culture at one of the largest consumer-focused financial institutions in the United States. Harbert College professors Linda and O.C. Ferrell ask whether or not the company has the right leadership and management teams to implement effective risk management and rebuild an ethical organizational culture.
- Follow the links below for some insights from Center leaders O.C. and Linda Ferrell:The Center and the Auburn Chapter of the Student Center for Public Trust recently hosted Tim Self, Director for Compliance and Ethics at the Southern Company. Mr. Self discussed a variety of ethical and compliance topics, as well as how they are integrated into the culture at Southern Company. To read more about the event and Mr. Self's talk, click the link below.
- 2019 Publishing Code of Ethics
- Business Ethics and Social Responsibility Related to Brand Attitudes
- Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Brand Attitudes: An Exploratory Study
- The Cocoa Exchange: A Sweet Spot in the Supply Chain
Updated: August 31, 2017