About the Center
The Center for Ethical Organizational Cultures provides resources for ethical leadership. The Center provides for instructional and training resources as well as a vibrant speaker series. The Center also supports the research mission of the Harbert College of Business and sponsors a student organization.
Check out the latest activities from the Center below!
O.C. and Linda Ferrell are preparing bi-weekly mini-cases on current business ethics issues. Click here for the December mini-cases.
Sign up here for e-mail updates on new mini-cases.
Robert R. Jones Visit
Robert R Jones, CEO of United Bank, presented Ethical Leadership: The Multi Bottom Line on October 14th at 3:00 p.m. in Horton-Hardgrave Hall Room 2017. Jones has been the CEO of United Bank for 27 years and currently serves on multiple boards associated with the American Bankers Association. Mr. Jones emphasized the importance of ethics and integrity in all business relationships. He discussed that to develop trust, the customer, employee and bank must maintain high ethical standards.
Mr. Jones, CEO of United Bank, interacts with Auburn students after his presentation.
Sponsored by the Student Center for Public Trust
Follow the links below for some additional insight into what the Center has been working on!
- Master of Accountancy students deliberate rules vs. principles in Dec. 2 debate
- Academy of Marketing Science: Code of Ethics
- Harbert College marketing professors: Trust Us...Good ethics is good business
- Wells Fargo's Organizational Culture: Can You Bank on It?
- 2019 Campus Being a Difference Awards - April 16, 2019
- Tim Self, Director for Compliance and Ethics for the Southern Company - February 28th, 2019
- 2019 Publishing Code of Ethics
- Business Ethics and Social Responsibility Related to Brand Attitudes
- Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Brand Attitudes: An Exploratory Study
Updated: August 31, 2017