About the Center
The Center for Ethical Organizational Cultures provides resources for ethical leadership. The Center provides for instructional and training resources as well as a vibrant speaker series. The Center also supports the research mission of the Harbert College of Business and sponsors a student organization.
Check out the latest activity from the Center below!
Robert R Jones, CEO of United Bank, will be presenting Ethical Leadership: The Multi Bottom Line on October 14th at 3:00 p.m. in the Graduate Business Building Room 2017. Jones has been the CEO of United Bank for 27 years and currently serves on multiple boards associated with the American Bankers Association. He graduated from Auburn with his Bachelors of Science and his Masters of Business Administrations. His past achievements include serving as the President for the Alabama Bankers Association, serving on the Board of the Auburn Alumni Association, and being named Citizen of the Year for the City of Atmore in 1998.
To learn more about Jones and United Bank's work as a community bank and their unique development services, click on the links below.
Sponsored by the Student Center for Public Trust
Follow the links below for some additional insight into what the Center has been working on!
- Harbert College marketing professors: Trust Us...Good ethics is good business
- Wells Fargo's Organizational Culture: Can You Bank on It?
- 2019 Campus Being a Difference Awards - April 16, 2019
- Tim Self, Director for Compliance and Ethics for the Southern Company - February 28th, 2019
- 2019 Publishing Code of Ethics
- Business Ethics and Social Responsibility Related to Brand Attitudes
- Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Brand Attitudes: An Exploratory Study
Updated: August 31, 2017