Harbert College of Business Parents' Association
Members of the Parents’ Association support the mission and strategic plan of the Raymond J. Harbert College of Business. Members foster relationships among parents and support the college financially.
Parents of Harbert College of Business students may join the association by making a gift of any amount to the Harbert College gift fund.
Your Membership Includes:
- Quarterly email updates from the Dean of the Harbert College of Business
- Opportunities to network with other parents, as well as college faculty and staff
- Invitations to Harbert College of Business events in your area and on campus
- Harbert Parents’ Association e-newsletter from the Office of Advancement
- Direct access to development staff at the Harbert College of Business
- Supporting your student and his or her peers during their time at the Harbert College of Business
Parents' Executive Council
The Parents’ Executive Council is a critical component of the Harbert Parents’ Association. These active and engaged parents are leaders for our college. Each student at the Harbert College of Business benefits from the work and generosity of this dedicated group of parents.
Members of the PEC:
- Assist the Parents’ Association and Harbert College of Business by participating in at least two Parents’ Executive Council meeting each year (one on campus and one conference call)
- Support the Harbert College of Business through a financial gift of $1,000 or more annually, or through an endowment level gift of $25,000 over five years
- Recommend new members to the PEC and encourage other parents to support the college financially
- Share the college’s vision to become one of the nation’s top business schools with people both inside and outside the Auburn family including other parents, prospective students and friends
- Provide insight to parents of new Harbert College of Business students and share their personal experiences as a Harbert College parent
- Host or attend Harbert College of Business events for parents in their local area, and contact parents to encourage membership and giving to the college
- Recruit new families for the Harbert College of Business Parents’ Association
For more information, please contact:
Director of the Parents' Association