Women in Business
The mission of the Harbert College of Business Women in Business (WIB) program is
to offer an environment that advances women as professionals and leaders, promotes
excellence through education, builds supportive relationships through networking and
mentoring, and contributes to attracting and retaining a diverse student body and
strong Alumna network. We exist to provide opportunity for both students and Alumna
to build life-long commitment and investment in building, promoting, and celebrating
To be Auburn’s premier women’s organization that prepares and promotes our next generation
of business leaders and professionals through our spirit of auburn family and genuine
support throughout our careers and life.
Women in Business memberships directly support the Women in Business fund. This fund
provides support for programming efforts, awards, and scholarships for students.
Harbert's Women In Business initiative hosts summits, socials, and networking opportunities for women enrolled or who are alumni of Auburn University's Harbert College of Business. This past Fall 2018 summit, for instance, held a meet and greet breakfast, an inspiring discussion panel, a fireside chat with Dean Ranft, a networking social, and complementary luncheon. To learn more about the past summit, you can find that info here.
Membership and Benefits
Membership in The Raymond J. Harbert Women in Business Program is open to anyone (men and women) interested in supporting and growing women’s success in the work place. Membership is FREE to current Auburn University undergraduate and graduate students, and to those who have graduated in the last year. All members will receive the following membership opportunities:
- Invitations to all events
- Priority to purchase event tickets
- Recognition on WIB donor lists
STUDENTS & RECENT GRADUATES
- Free for current undergraduate and graduate students
- Free for first year after undergraduate graduation
- No sign up required
- Age 35 or younger
- $250 yearly with a 3 yr. commitment
- $1,000 yearly with a 3 yr. commitment
- Invitations to pre-event sponsor receptions.
- $5,000 yearly with a 3 yr. commitment
- Invitations to pre-event sponsor receptions
- Podium Recognition at all Women in Business events
- Investors will receive logo or name recognition on WIB event programs and other printed materials, as appropriate
- Name recognition on signage at select events
For more information about Women in Business, please contact: