Applications for the Undergraduate Certificate in Accountancy program are considered
on a competitive basis. Minimum GPA requirements are not advertised, because the Admissions
Committee uses a holistic approach when reviewing a candidate's application package.
The Committee considers the quality of the candidate's academic background, grade
point averages, campus involvement, and work experience.
The School of Accountancy has full authority over the admissions and matriculation processes for all applicants to the program. Dual enrollment in an Auburn campus program and an Auburn online accounting program is not permitted.
Auburn Alumni and Former Auburn Students
If you are an Auburn Alumnus or former Auburn undergraduate student, please visit the Readmission Application Procedures for instructions on applying to the Undergraduate Certificate in Accountancy.
Non-Auburn Alumni Applicants
- If you have not previously attended Auburn University, please complete the e-application. Eligible applicants must have either a USA or APO address in a SARA authorized state. At the end of the application, you will be required to submit a $50 application fee. DO NOT COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION UNDER THE FUTURE STUDENTS TAB AT WWW.AUBURN.EDU.
- Email your resume and statement of purpose explaining your academic background and why you want to enroll to email@example.com.
- Submit an official transcript from every university attended directly from the institutions
to the address below. Transcripts mailed by the student are not considered official.
Please do not submit official transcripts until you have submitted your e-application.
- Online students are not required to attend undergraduate orientation or submit an Auburn University Medical Form.
- If you are accepted to Auburn University, Andee Hodo, Director of Graduate and Online Accounting Programs, will contact you regarding your plan of study and course enrollment.
All communications regarding admissions and registration must be with Mrs. Hodo in the School of Accountancy. Prospective students MUST send all application materials including transcripts to the following address: