Application Procedures for Former Auburn Students
Applications for the Bachelor of Science in Accounting program are considered on a competitive basis. Minimum GPA requirements are not advertised because the Admissions Committee uses a holistic approach when reviewing a candidate's application package. The Committee considers the quality of the candidate's academic background, grade point averages, work experience, and campus and community involvement. The School of Accountancy has full authority over the admissions and matriculation processes for all students in the program. Therefore, all communications regarding admissions and registration must be with Mrs. Hodo in the School of Accountancy. Her contact information is provided below.
- Applicants who previously attended Auburn University must complete the Application for Readmission, and mail to the address noted below. Also, you must send a copy of your unexpired driver's license with your readmission application.
- Email a resume and statement of purpose explaining your academic background and interest in pursuing the online Bachelor of Science in Accounting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit an official transcript directly from every university attended to the address below. Transcripts mailed by the student are not considered official. Please do not submit official transcripts until you have submitted your Application for Readmission.
- No application fee is required for former Auburn students.
- To apply for financial aid, you must contact the Auburn University Financial Aid Office. Students seeking financial aid must enroll in at least five semester hours each term to qualify for financial aid.
- Online students are not required to attend undergraduate orientation or submit an Auburn University Medical Form.
- If you are accepted, Andee Hodo, Assistant Director of Online Accounting Programs, will contact you regarding your plan of study and course enrollment.
Prospective students MUST send all application materials including transcripts to the following address:
Auburn Accounting Online Admissions
405 West Magnolia Avenue
355 Lowder Hall
Auburn University, AL 36849
Phone: (334) 844-6207