Applications are accepted for summer and fall semesters only. Eligible applicants must have a four-year accredited undergraduate degree in accounting from a U.S. institution*. Summer enrollment is strongly recommended to allow candidates time to complete any necessary prerequisites that are tested on the CPA exam during the final spring semester of the program.
Application Materials Due by October 15th:
- Submit your Graduate School Online Application ($60 fee for domestic applicants).
- One-page resume that reflects not only past activities/employment, but also your prospective spring or summer internship).
- One page, double-spaced Statement of Purpose describing why you should be admitted to the Auburn University Master of Accountancy program.
- Names and contact information for three references , two of which must be from former accounting professors who hold PhDs. The third reference may be from a professor, former employer, etc.
- Candidates who are not Auburn University undergraduates must upload an unofficial
transcript. Auburn University undergraduates are not required to upload transcripts.**
- Submit an official GMAT score to Auburn University.
- Applicants invited to the next round will be required to interview with MAcc Program Administration.
Application Materials Due by January 1st:
- Three Letters of Recommendation completed by the three references listed in your online
- Final, official GMAT score, if taken more than once.
*For international candidates who have completed the undergraduate accounting pre-requisites at a U.S. institution but do not hold a U.S. degree, the candidate must submit a TOEFL score with his or her application.
**Official transcripts will be required after graduation for any student accepted into the Master of Accountancy program.